Are you looking for a vegan diaper bag? If so, then you’re in the right spot. We’ve hand-selected 10 cruelty-free diaper bags made of faux stylish faux leather and other materials.
Let’s check out these diaper bags…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
1. Ally Brown Faux Leather Diaper Bag by Babymel
- Unisex design brown faux leather diaper bag built for easy toting with an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Constructed with water-resistant material and stroller straps.
- Replete with an insulated bottle compartment and changing mat.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but all the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Generously sized with all the essentials for busy moms and dads and suitable for work or casual use. It’s essentially camouflaged as an everyday bag, which means you can coordinate it with your wardrobe as you would any other bag. And don’t worry about spills or a few raindrops — it’s water-resistant.
- Cons: None that caught our eye.
2. City Black Faux Leather Diaper Backpack by The Honest Company
Check out this vegan starter kit
- An urban diaper backpack that looks great on moms and dads in black faux leather with distressed texturing. You’d never know it’s a diaper bag.
- Comes with a cushioned changing pad, elastic bottle pockets, and an insulated snack pocket.
- Multifunctional with a laptop compartment.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, it’s all faux leather.
- Pros: They’ve thought of just about everything: the changing station, your workstation, the snacks, and, of course, the cool factor. Step out in style wearing your favorite trends.
- Cons: According to some reviewers, there are no outer pockets for kids’ cups.
3. Cognac Faux Leather Diaper and Laptop Backpack by Ash & Parker
- Luxuriously soft vegan leather is used to make this beautiful cognac diaper backpack for men and women.
- Features top handles for easy grabbing, integrated stroller clips, and metal feet.
- Includes a changing station, insulated pockets, and a laptop slip pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: It’s decently priced and ultra-modern. Whether you need it for a shopping trip or a travel bag, you can match it to any combination of jeans, tops, and bottoms. And it looks like it’s waterproof, too.
- Cons: The faux leather is a bit thin and may scratch somewhat easily.
4. Women’s Black Vegan Leather Convertible Diaper Bag from Luna Ray
- Effortlessly stylish, Luna Ray’s black vegan leather diaper bag is simple and chic with its graceful backpack-to-tote design.
- Has a built-in USB charging port, insulated jumbo pockets, and a 13″ laptop compartment.
- Complete with a padded, waterproof changing pad and stroller hooks.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: This bag is marketed to moms, but it can totally be rocked by dads, too. We love that you can charge your phone right from your pocket.
- Cons: It’s not super heavy, but it’s not the airiest diaper bag, either.
5. Eden Gray Faux Leather Diaper Bag by Storksak
- Men’s and women’s gray faux leather diaper bag with handles and a removable shoulder strap for comfortable travel.
- Zips up on top and sports multiple inner and outer pockets, including an insulated bottle pocket.
- Changing mat included.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it’s a faux leather bag.
- Pros: Minimalism goes with everything. And there’s plenty of space inside, which is super convenient if you have more than one little one.
- Cons: Other than the price, none that we could find.
6. Women’s Designer Raylan Med Emerald Vegan Leather Diaper Tote by Matt & Nat
- Part of vegan designer brand Matt & Nat’s vintage collection, the striking emerald green Raylan Med comes with top handles, a removable shoulder strap, and a vintage-style embossed logo in gold.
- Includes a 13″ laptop compartment and a changing pad.
- Multiple pockets inside and out can hold all the little extras that add up quickly.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes — Matt & Nat is known for its PETA-approved, luxury vegan bags.
- Pros: No need to carry an extra bag for your laptop. It’s ideal for moms juggling work and childcare, and thanks to its sleek look, it’s reusable as a day or office bag.
- Cons: Definitely the price.
7. Women’s Grand Central Take-It-All Striped Diaper Bag by Skip Hop
- Afraid of leaving something at home? With 11 pockets and an 18″ width, this black and white striped diaper bag with brown faux leather trim is spacious enough to carry all the baby’s (and your) needs.
- Made with a water-resistant lining and clips for attaching to the stroller.
- Insulated side pockets keep bottles at the right temperature.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: We love all the large and small sections for a full but organized day. It’s light and summery — probably makes a good beach bag.
- Cons: We’re not sure if a changing mat is included.
8. Black Pebble Faux Leather Forever Diaper Backpack by Ju-Ju-Be
- Free up your arms with this slick black diaper backpack in pebble-textured faux leather for guys and gals.
- Designed with a slanted zippered flap top, gold-tone hardware, and metal feet.
- Lined with lots of pockets, plus insulated bottle pockets and a tablet or laptop area.
- Comes with a changing station.
- Advertised as vegan: No. The product description includes faux leather and synthetic materials.
- Pros: You won’t lack places to put bottles, baby wipes, and your car keys with all the inner and outer pockets. This fashionable bag can be worn with jeans, dresses, and fuzzy winter jackets.
- Cons: Alas, like so many other great diaper bags out there, the price.
9. Gray Canvas Diaper Bag with Faux Leather Detail from Little Unicorn
- Another fabulous, low-key diaper bag for ladies and gents in smoky gray canvas and brown vegan leather straps and details.
- Constructed with a top handle and a removable shoulder strap.
- Includes multiple pockets, a small laptop pocket, stroller straps, and a changing pad.
- Advertised as vegan: Not per se, but the materials are canvas and vegan leather.
- Pros: You should get plenty of mileage out of it as a diaper bag and messenger bag for your everyday essentials. Double up on the baby’s needs and a portable workstation when you need to multitask.
- Cons: It’s a little weighty, but that probably can’t be helped due to its large size.
10. Women’s Camama Metallic Gold Diaper Tote by Kipling
- Go ahead and glam it up with this shiny gold diaper tote. You deserve it.
- All-inclusive with a changing mat, a detachable bottle holder, a cute little monkey key fob, and a large zip pouch on the outside front.
- Switch from shoulder strap to carry handles when convenient.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are all man-made.
- Pros: Why sacrifice your inner diva? This extra-large diaper bag is eye-catching and practical for the mom who has two or three to pack for.
- Cons: It’s a bit like a large duffel bag and maybe a little cumbersome if you don’t need the extra room.
Want more vegan bags and backpacks? We’ve compiled over 17 different styles of vegan bags
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.