Are you looking for a vegan bucket bag? Then you've come to the right spot. We've curated 10 bucket bag options made of faux leather, faux fur or other non-animal materials.
As per usual, there's no need to hurt animals in order to have a stylish bag! Let's check them out...
1. Bini Mustard Yellow Vegan Leather Bucket Bag by Matt & Nat
- Simplify, simplify. Matt & Nat's minimalist Bini bucket bag in mustard vegan leather travels well to work or a weekend getaway.
- Comfortable with an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Includes a removable interior pouch with a zippered pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes. Matt & Nat makes upscale vegan bags.
- Pros: It's elegant and practical with an optional, extra bag if you use the interior pouch on its own. A purse for all your jeans and tailored pants.
- Cons: It's a wee bit pricey.
2. Black Faux Leather Iridescent Chain Bag from Forever 21
- You'd miss the iridescent chain on this black faux leather bag if you weren't looking for it. It's subtle.
- Designed with metal feet to stand on its own.
- Closes with a drawstring and sits on the hip with an adjustable crossbody strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux leather.
- Pros: The chain adds a funky flavor to keep your style fresh. This is the bag to wear with the clear heels making their way onto the fashion scene lately.
- Cons: There don't seem to be any extra pockets for stuff like cards and keys.
3. White Faux Croc Bucket Bag by Missguided
- Fall in love with croc print this season. Missguided's faux crocodile bag is a low-key showstopper in white.
- Cylinder-shaped with a top handle and a wraparound silver zipper.
- Stash your lipstick in the interior pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the faux croc is totally vegan.
- Pros: Statement purses take the pressure off when you don't feel like going all out in the wardrobe department. Throw this on with a simple black outfit and let the bag do the talking.
- Cons: It's on the small side, so you'll have to organize like a pro.
4. Malou Beaded Party Bag by Cleobella
- Planning your New Year's party dress? Here's the beaded bag to go with it.
- Made of black velvet with allover gold and pink-toned beading.
- Drawstring closure features pretty tassels extending from the black rope shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials are vegan.
- Pros: Be prepared to get stopped and asked where you got your purse. It's a perfect accompaniment to a fringe dress and velvet pumps.
- Cons: Gorgeous as it is, it may not see tons of use as it's a special occasion bag.
5. Chevron Studded Burgundy Faux Suede Bucket Bag by Express
- Day or night, rock this burgundy faux suede bucket bag and make the sidewalk your catwalk.
- Embellished with a chevron pattern of silver studs.
- Slouchy with silver chain handles.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's all polyester.
- Pros: The bag's got glam to spare. And it's affordable, which we appreciate. Style it with your favorite vegan moto jacket or save it for a cocktail party.
- Cons: We're really digging the chain handles, but we could see missing some adjustability.
6. Mocha Vegan Leather Bucket Bag by Doshi
Check out this vegan starter kit
- Everyone needs a black bag alternative. This beauty is made of eco-friendly, scratch-resistant vegan leather in a lovely mocha color.
- Secured with a drawstring and metal clasp.
- Lined with zip and slip pockets inside.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes. Doshi specializes in vegan accessories.
- Pros: Aside from being environmentally friendly, this bag has a down-to-earth vibe without sacrificing an ounce of chicness.
- Cons: It's pricey, but Doshi does give 5 percent of its revenue to charities.
7. Abby Olive Netted Bucket Bag by Melie Bianco
- Melie Bianco brings you a little something different. And beachy. This olive-hued vegan leather bag is nested inside a net shell with matching vegan leather handles.
- Stable standing on its own with a flat bottom.
- Protects your belongings with an interior drawstring closure.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes—Melie Bianco is a premier vegan bag brand.
- Pros: This could be a casual day bag or beach bag. It's fun and edgy, wearable with jeans and gauzy dresses.
- Cons: Though the netting pulls down, we could see it being a little like playing Tetris trying to get things in and out of it.
8. Beige Faux Fur Bucket Bag by Who What Wear
- If full-coverage faux fur isn't your thing, try just a little bit with this light beige faux fur bag with a black vegan leather tie handle.
- Can be carried by the handle or worn like a crossbody bag.
- Lined with an inner side pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, the materials are all synthetic.
- Pros: Remember style icon Delia Deetz from Beetlejuice? The tie handle on this bag is excellently reminiscent of the scene where she wears black leather gloves like a headband.
- Cons: Cuddly and soft, but definitely seasonal.
9. Rose Circle Handle Yellow Bucket Bag from Urban Outfitters
- From hoop earrings to straw bags, circles have been the thing in fashion for a while now. Get this contemporary UO bucket bag with acrylic circle handles in yellow to go with jeans and floral patterns.
- Constructed with a hidden magnetic clasp and a zippered inner pocket.
- Generously sized for all the essentials.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the bag is all polyester and acrylic.
- Pros: You don't have to wait for summer to sport this sunny yellow bag. It's sure to brighten up the cold, gray winter days.
- Cons: True, yellow isn't a go-with-anything color like black. But what's one more bag in your collection?
10. Black Faux Leather Shoulder Bag from H&M
- Keep it classy with this black faux leather bag made with an adjustable shoulder strap and easy drawstring.
- Features faux leather tassels and silver metal hardware.
- Comes lined with a zippered pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but only synthetic materials are used.
- Pros: Sometimes you just can't beat the classics. Wear this versatile bag to the office or on a date night.
- Cons: Especially for the small money, none that we could find, really.
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.