Are you looking for a vegan bucket bag? Then you've come to the right spot. We've curated 10 bucket bag options made of faux leather, faux fur or other non-animal materials.
As per usual, there's no need to hurt animals in order to have a stylish bag! Let's check them out...
- Simplify, simplify. Matt & Nat's minimalist Bini bucket bag in mustard vegan leather travels well to work or a weekend getaway.
- Comfortable with an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Includes a removable interior pouch with a zippered pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes. Matt & Nat makes upscale vegan bags.
- Pros: It's elegant and practical with an optional, extra bag if you use the interior pouch on its own. A purse for all your jeans and tailored pants.
- Cons: It's a wee bit pricey.
2. Black Faux Leather Iridescent Chain Bag from Forever 21
- You'd miss the iridescent chain on this black faux leather bag if you weren't looking for it. It's subtle.
- Designed with metal feet to stand on its own.
- Closes with a drawstring and sits on the hip with an adjustable crossbody strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux leather.
- Pros: The chain adds a funky flavor to keep your style fresh. This is the bag to wear with the clear heels making their way onto the fashion scene lately.
- Cons: There don't seem to be any extra pockets for stuff like cards and keys.
3. White Faux Croc Bucket Bag by Missguided
- Fall in love with croc print this season. Missguided's faux crocodile bag is a low-key showstopper in white.
- Cylinder-shaped with a top handle and a wraparound silver zipper.
- Stash your lipstick in the interior pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the faux croc is totally vegan.
- Pros: Statement purses take the pressure off when you don't feel like going all out in the wardrobe department. Throw this on with a simple black outfit and let the bag do the talking.
- Cons: It's on the small side, so you'll have to organize like a pro.
4. Malou Beaded Party Bag by Cleobella
- Planning your New Year's party dress? Here's the beaded bag to go with it.
- Made of black velvet with allover gold and pink-toned beading.
- Drawstring closure features pretty tassels extending from the black rope shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials are vegan.
- Pros: Be prepared to get stopped and asked where you got your purse. It's a perfect accompaniment to a fringe dress and velvet pumps.
- Cons: Gorgeous as it is, it may not see tons of use as it's a special occasion bag.
5. Chevron Studded Burgundy Faux Suede Bucket Bag by Express
- Day or night, rock this burgundy faux suede bucket bag and make the sidewalk your catwalk.
- Embellished with a chevron pattern of silver studs.
- Slouchy with silver chain handles.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's all polyester.
- Pros: The bag's got glam to spare. And it's affordable, which we appreciate. Style it with your favorite vegan moto jacket or save it for a cocktail party.
- Cons: We're really digging the chain handles, but we could see missing some adjustability.
6. Mocha Vegan Leather Bucket Bag by Doshi
Check out this vegan starter kit
[amazon fields=”B0787TRTJF” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”MOCHA VEGAN LEATHER BUCKET BAG BY DOSHI”]
[amazon fields=”B0787TRTJF” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- Everyone needs a black bag alternative. This beauty is made of eco-friendly, scratch-resistant vegan leather in a lovely mocha color.
- Secured with a drawstring and metal clasp.
- Lined with zip and slip pockets inside.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes. Doshi specializes in vegan accessories.
- Pros: Aside from being environmentally friendly, this bag has a down-to-earth vibe without sacrificing an ounce of chicness.
- Cons: It's pricey, but Doshi does give 5 percent of its revenue to charities.
7. Abby Olive Netted Bucket Bag by Melie Bianco
- Melie Bianco brings you a little something different. And beachy. This olive-hued vegan leather bag is nested inside a net shell with matching vegan leather handles.
- Stable standing on its own with a flat bottom.
- Protects your belongings with an interior drawstring closure.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes—Melie Bianco is a premier vegan bag brand.
- Pros: This could be a casual day bag or beach bag. It's fun and edgy, wearable with jeans and gauzy dresses.
- Cons: Though the netting pulls down, we could see it being a little like playing Tetris trying to get things in and out of it.
8. Beige Faux Fur Bucket Bag by Who What Wear
- If full-coverage faux fur isn't your thing, try just a little bit with this light beige faux fur bag with a black vegan leather tie handle.
- Can be carried by the handle or worn like a crossbody bag.
- Lined with an inner side pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, the materials are all synthetic.
- Pros: Remember style icon Delia Deetz from Beetlejuice? The tie handle on this bag is excellently reminiscent of the scene where she wears black leather gloves like a headband.
- Cons: Cuddly and soft, but definitely seasonal.
9. Rose Circle Handle Yellow Bucket Bag from Urban Outfitters
- From hoop earrings to straw bags, circles have been the thing in fashion for a while now. Get this contemporary UO bucket bag with acrylic circle handles in yellow to go with jeans and floral patterns.
- Constructed with a hidden magnetic clasp and a zippered inner pocket.
- Generously sized for all the essentials.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the bag is all polyester and acrylic.
- Pros: You don't have to wait for summer to sport this sunny yellow bag. It's sure to brighten up the cold, gray winter days.
- Cons: True, yellow isn't a go-with-anything color like black. But what's one more bag in your collection?
10. Black Faux Leather Shoulder Bag from H&M
- Keep it classy with this black faux leather bag made with an adjustable shoulder strap and easy drawstring.
- Features faux leather tassels and silver metal hardware.
- Comes lined with a zippered pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but only synthetic materials are used.
- Pros: Sometimes you just can't beat the classics. Wear this versatile bag to the office or on a date night.
- Cons: Especially for the small money, none that we could find, really.
Want more vegan bags and backpacks?
We've compiled over 17 different styles of vegan bags
See them all here!
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.