Are you trying to find the best frother for soy milk? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’re going to tell you everything you need to know along with the top choices on the market…
Let’s check them out…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|PowerLix Handheld Milk Frother||A|
|Electric Milk Frother and Warmer by Secura||A|
|Bellmain Stainless Steel Hand Pump Milk Frother||A+|
|Viante Electric Milk Frother, Warmer, and Steamer||A|
Table of Contents
Best Frothers For Soy Milk Reviews
PowerLix Handheld Milk Frother
Here is a great value product with many features for the money.
The first thing to notice about this frother is that it is handheld. This gives it the freedom to be portable for camping and travel. It runs on battery, so you do not have to worry about finding an outlet on the go. No worries about unnecessary tangled cords with this frother, either.
To operate this frother, immerse the wand in already warmed soy milk, and turn it on. Within 20 seconds, you will have a cup of creamy froth ready to go into any latte or cappuccino.
Constructed of high-quality stainless steel this product is durable and can stand the test of time. All materials are food-safe, eliminating any worries of unnecessary toxins.
This frother boasts a 19000 rpm motor which provides twice the power of most available frothers and espresso makers. The high-power motor means quicker frothing time and a longer-lasting foam.
It comes with a stand for easy storage and looks tidy when kept on the countertop. PowerLix provides a 100% lifetime guarantee on this product as a bonus.
- Very affordable price point with a ton of unique features
- Battery operated and handheld, making this a great tool for on the go.
- No cords to get tangled
- High power motor froths in half the time of standard machines
- It comes with a storage stand
- It has a 100% lifetime guarantee
- This product will not warm your milk as it froths. Even though it is portable, you will need to find a way to warm the soy milk before using it.
Related Article: Best Brita Pitcher for College (Top 6 Options)
Electric Milk Frother and Warmer by Secura
Secura has manufactured a great one-and-done product here.
The set has the ability to froth either warm or cold soy milk to make a variety of drinks. The jug does have a maximum capacity of 125 mL for cool soy milk preparation at 250 mL capacity for hot. Not sure how to measure that? No problem. There are measurement lines right on the jug.
Read Also: Best Soy Milk Brands
Further, the jug is designed with a specially angled spout for easy pouring and avoiding spills.
The operation is simple. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to make a cool drink. This turns the frother on, but not the heater. To use both the frother and the heater, just push the power button and immediately release it. Your drink will be ready in seconds.
Make sure you keep the lid on during operation to avoid mess.
Cleaning is also simple as there are no small pieces to take apart. Secura also includes a cleaning wand for convenience.
- All in one product
- Can froth both warm and cold soy milk for a variety of drinks
- Provides easy read measurement indicators on the outside of the jug
- Angled spout for easy and mess-free pouring
- Simple, one button operation
- It comes with a cleaning wand
- This frother cannot go in the dishwasher.
You Might Also Like: Best Canisters For Flour and Sugar (Top 8 Options)
Bellmain Stainless Steel Hand Pump Milk Frother
Here is a fun and beautiful kitchen gadget this is perfect for showing off.
The power lies in the hand pump power. That’s right- you do the work with a little elbow grease. What a way to get your morning started! Fill the canister with soy milk, pump the top for 30 seconds, and you will have froth ready for any drink.
A great benefit to this hand-powered tool is that no electrical pieces are needed. Every part of this frother is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. No electricity means this is a great option for travel as well. You can froth soy milk anywhere.
This frother has about a ¾ cup capacity, perfect for making a single drink.
- Very trendy hand pump tool
- Froths soy milk in about 30 seconds
- Fully hand-powered, it means all pieces can go directly into the dishwasher.
- Because it does not work on electricity, this is a great option for travel
- It comes with a two-year warranty
- Holds enough soy milk to make one drink at a time
- This is a frother only and does not include a warming component. Bellmain recommends heating the soy milk first and using the frother second.
Viante Electric Milk Frother, Warmer, and Steamer
Rounding out our list of reviews is this frother, warmer, and steamer by Viante.
What makes this product unique is that it uses convection heating technology. This means that the heating element is in the body of the milk frother, not built into the milk container. What does that mean, really? It means there are no electrical components in the carafe, making it dishwasher safe.
The milk container is detachable for an easier and safer pour, so you do not have to pick the entire unit up. Because pouring this system is much lighter, this makes a great option for a person who has arthritis or wrist strength issues. Additionally, the easy pour makes latte art much easier.
This unit comes with four frothing programs for both hot and cold drinks. “Cappuccino” setting makes a rich and thick cream. “Iced Cappuccino” makes the same rich and thick cream cold for summer. “Cafe Latte” froths soy milk to a silky smooth texture. And “Warm Milk” simply warms, not heats, soy milk- perfect for children and even babies.
- For hot, cold, and warm drinks
- Convection heating makes the milk carafe dishwasher safe
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back
- Detachable milk jug for easier pouring
- Four frothing programs including Cappuccino, Iced Cappuccino, Cafe Latte, and Warm Milk
- A few users reported that the machine stopped working a few months into usage.
Casara Milk Frother and Steamer
If you are looking to go all-out and need a soy milk frother that will go above and beyond for you, this is the model to consider. It has tons of features that other frothing systems do not.
The first thing to note is that this is a frother and a heater. Casara used innovative induction technology to heat and froth soy milk. The benefits of induction technology are quiet, durable, and safe.
This system employs
The system’s 500W power rating froths soy milk in under two minutes.
This frothing system will help you make virtually any drink with its four major settings. “Capp” setting heats soy milk and makes creamy foam. “Latte” setting heats soy milk and makes minimum foam. “Cold” setting stirs soy milk for one minute, creating rich foam. Finally, “Choco” setting heats soy milk to a steamy 185 degrees for melting chocolate and creating a creamy drink.
Casara utilizes an automatic shut-off feature to prevent fire hazards and to guarantee your soy milk will not burn.
All materials are BPA-free, so you can forego concerns about unsafe toxins.
The detachable milk jug and frothing rack are both dishwasher safe which helps in clean up.
- It does not require froth soy milk; it heats it as well.
- Uses induction technology that is quiet, durable, and safe.
- Froths soy milk in under two minutes with the 500W power rating
- Four major settings of Capp, Latte, Cold, and Choco are each specialized to a specific heating temperature and quality of foam for the perfect outcome every time.
- It comes with a three-year warranty.
- The automatic shut-off feature prevents fire hazards and ensures soy milk does not burn if forgotten.
- BPA-free stainless steel construction.
- The detachable milk jug and frothing rack are dishwasher safe.
- Only some components can go in the dishwasher. The rest need to be washed by hand.
- This is not a great option for travel.
Electric Milk Frother and Steamer by HadinEEon
Consider this electric soy milk frother and steamer by HadinEEon as another great option for an at-home frother.
It has all of the basics needed; it froths soy milk to different settings and heats or cools it to varying temperatures based on your desired outcome.
This system comes in a milk jug and two frothing wands. One wand froths cold soy milk for cool beverages. The other wands froth and heats soy milk for hot drinks.
Constructed of high-quality food-grade stainless steel and an interior nonstick coating make this a durable choice that looks good and is easy to clean. Housed in heat-resistant plastic material protects the stainless steel jug.
There is also a built-in shut-off feature that minimizes fire risk. This feature ensures soy milk reaches the perfect temperature and never scalds.
This system boasts a powerful motor and wand combination that froths soy milk within one minute.
It does come with a specially designed cleaning brush for easy cleaning. However, no part of this system is safe to go in the dishwasher.
- Froths and heats milk for beverage variety.
- It comes with a milk carafe and two wands- one for only frothing, the other wand for frothing and heating.
- It comes with a three-year warranty.
- It is made of high-quality stainless steel and heat-resistant housing.
- Nonstick interior aids in cleaning.
- Powerful motor froths soy milk in one minute or less.
- The automatic shut-off feature makes sure soy milk never gets too hot and adds an important safety element.
- It comes with a specially designed cleaning brush
- This product cannot go in the dishwasher.
- Some users report that the foam produced is airier and less creamy than desired.
What to Consider When Buying A Soy Milk frother
Not all frothers on the market will warm soy milk for you. Make sure you double-check this before purchasing. If you need a frother to make hot drinks, either look for a product that will warm as it froths, or make sure you have a way to heat the soy milk before.
When picking out a product holding very hot liquid and employing wants that move at very fast speeds, it is important to check for quality. In general, stainless steel is the industry standard for canister construction.
Find a product that has either a warranty or a lifetime guarantee on the motor. That way, if it burns out, you will not have to purchase a whole new frothing system.
There is nothing like owning a kitchen appliance that is hard to clean. You won’t use it, sit on the counter dirty, or worse- it will smell and attract bugs.
Because many frothers have at least some electrical components, you will not be able to put the whole thing in the dishwasher. Find a model that is at least partially dishwasher safe, if not totally.
For the parts that cannot go in the dishwasher, make sure they are easy to reach with warm soapy water and easy to vent for thorough drying.
Finally, consider where you will need to froth soy milk. Only at home with a nearby outlet? You have your pick of models.
However, if you are planning to make frothed soy drinks on the go, find one that is easy to pack and does not require an outlet.
What is more comforting than a frothed soy drink in the morning or as a mid-day treat? If you are like us, you probably do not want to spend upwards of ten dollars every time you treat yourself. The good news is there are many easy ways to make frothy soy-based drinks at home or on the go for a fraction of the cost.
Many home frothing systems take less than a minute to whip up the soy base for a drink. You have less than a minute to spend in the morning, right? We do, too. That is faster than waiting in line or the drive-thru of the coffee shop. Now you are saving both time and money.
With a few considerations – temperature, durability, cleaning, and portability – you, too, can easily find a frother that will give you the soy drinks you crave.
For its multitude of features, our pick of the round-up is the Electric Milk Frother and Warmer by Secura. It will work well with almost every situation, and it is easy to clean with the included cleaning brush.
Do you like other soy products like tofu? If you’re looking for the best tofu press, take a look at our reviews.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!