Looking for Men's Vegan Cowboy Boots that look like the real thing? You're in the right place!
We've rounded up 11 cowboy boots for men made of faux leather and synthetic materials that fit the bill. Let's check them out...
|Image||Product||Where to Buy|
|Two-tone Black and Chestnut Brown Western Stitch Cowboy Boots||View on Zappos|
|Dark Brown Multi-color Embroidered Hinton Cowboy Boots with Square Toe by Justin||View on Zappos|
|No products found.||No products found.||View on Amazon|
|Metrocharm Diego-01 Men's Belt Buckle Chain Strap Western Cowboy Boots||View on Amazon|
|Amali Rancho - Men's Western Boots, Designer Cowboy Boots for Men||View on Amazon|
1. Two Tone Black and Chestnut Brown Western Stitch Cowboy Boots with Square Toe by Roper
These Roper cowboy boots feature contrast stitching and crinkled vegan leather for an authentic look.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but all parts are detailed as faux leather and synthetic material.
- Pros: Flexible with a comfortable cushioned footbed.
- Cons: Somewhat pricey and said to run small.
2. Dark Brown Multi-color Embroidered Hinton Cowboy Boots with Square Toe by Justin
Classic embroidered cowboy boots in deep brown.
- Advertised as vegan: Not as vegan but as faux leather.
- Pros: The J-Flex Flexible Comfort System is meant to provide maximum shock absorption.
- Cons: On the pricey side.
3. Black and White Embroidered Faux Snakeskin Print Cowboy Boots by Laredo
Embroidered upper and flashy faux snakeskin lower.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they're said to be made from man-made/synthetic materials.
- Pros: Cushioned insole and generally reported to fit well.
- Cons: Some reviewers have felt that the faux snakeskin is somewhat shiny and "fake" looking, so if you're looking for an exact animal skin replica, these might not be your style.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they're described as synthetic.
- Pros: True to size and made with a no-skid outsole.
- Cons: According to some reviewers, they may need to be worn less often to stay in good shape.
Check out this vegan starter kit
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.