Looking for a stainless steel stick blender? You're in the right place.
Here are 9 immersion hand blenders made of stainless steel so you can find the right option for your budget and application.
1. Breville BSB510XL Immersion Stick Blender
Enjoy the trigger operation to easily control this immersion blender without causing your finger to get too tired trying to push down on a button to make the blender operate.
The adjustable speed means that you have complete blending control and that you don’t need to worry about whether or not you will be blending too fast or too slow.
The non-scratch base on the bell blade ensures that you don’t accidentally scratch the bottom of the pot that you are blending in, and, thanks to the 8” stainless steel arm, you will be able to blend deep amounts of food without a problem.
Check out the video below for an overview of how it works...
- Internal ribbing in the bell blade helps improve blending and reduces suction
- Included attachments are easy to use and store
- Some users have experienced the motor on this blender suddenly dying while in use
- There are been some reports of the motor not being strong enough to blend certain thick or hard food
2. Braun MQ725 Immersion Blending Stick
Not only is this blender from Braun designed to be comfortable to hold and easy to use, but thanks to the stainless steel shaft and blades, it is also a very powerful immersion blender, and one that will make short work of any task in the kitchen.
You can attach or detach the attachments with a simple click, and that sound will help you to rest assured that the attachments are secure and are going to work correctly.
The included 20-ounce beaker is large enough to allow you to blend or chop inside of it without worrying about whether or not you are going to make a mess.
Related Article: Nutribullet Blender Combo vs Vitamix E320 - What's Better?
Learn more about it in the video below...
- The shape of the bell blades has been designed to reduce suction on the pot
- You can change blending speeds without having to turn the immersion blender off and on again
- Some users have reported the motor smoking when in use
- There are some reports of users having difficulty with the attachments
3. Cuisinart CSB-300 Smart Stick
Unlike other immersion blenders that are corded and therefore keep you tethered to a certain location in the kitchen, this blender from Cuisinart is cordless and rechargeable so you can take it with you around the kitchen without having to worry about where an outlet is located.
This attachment is fast, powerful, and easy to use, and it will make slicing through bread simple.
You Might Also Like: Nutribullet vs Ninja - Which Blenders Are Better to Buy?
Check out this video for an overview of how it works...
- The safety feature ensures that nobody will be at risk when using this immersion blender
- The attachments are easy to take off and switch for fast cooking
- There are some users who have reported that the immersion blender is incredibly heavy and difficult to hold for long periods of time
4. Juiceman HB0001S Stick Blender
Not only do you have perfect control over this immersion blender, thanks to the five different speeds and the power boost, but the 550 Watt motor can power through most any ingredients without any problems.
Thanks to the extra large chopper bowl as well as the tough blades, you won’t run into any issues with chopping through even the toughest and hardest ingredients.
Switch over to the whisk attachment when you want to whip almond or coconut milk to a light and frothy consistency, and make sure that everything stays contained when you use the enclosed blending beaker.
- This robust kitchen appliance has been specifically designed to withstand lots of use without damage
- The boost setting is a great way to enjoy an extra surge of power
- There are some reports of the drive shaft coupling failing because it is made of plastic
- Some users have reported the cover of the wand slipping down during use
5. Homeleader Smart Stick
Not only is this a powerful immersion blender that can easily chop through ingredients, but because you can easily swap out the attachments, you can also beat and whisk without having to pull out another appliance.
Thanks to the sturdy stainless steel construction, this immersion blender has been built to last for a very long time.
You can choose between three different speeds to make sure that you are able to create the perfect food. All of the detachable attachments are incredibly easy to clean and detach easily from the wand with just one hand.
Further Reading: What Kind of Blender Does Starbucks Use?
- Thanks to the low noise level, this blender can be used at any time without bothering others
- Easy to use to chop, puree, liquefy, and grind without problems
- There are reports that it shouldn’t be used for more than 30 seconds at a time, or it will overheat
6. HOMY DELIGHT Hand Blender
This powerful 4-in-1 appliance is able to whisk, puree, whip, chop, blend, and emulsify quickly and easily, thanks to the durable shaft and the many different attachments.
Not only is this blender easy to use, but it is BPA free, so you don’t need to worry about health risks when using it. When you are ready to clean up, put the accessories in the dishwasher to make the task as simple as possible.
- The blender is ergonomic in design so that it is easy to hold and use
- There is a 2.5 year warranty that will cover most any problem that you may experience with the appliance
- Some users have had problems with food getting stuck under the blades
No products found.
7. Mueller Ultra-Stick
Thanks to the two year warranty on this blender, you don’t have to worry about it breaking when you need it most. The stainless steel arm is durable and easy to clean, preventing you from having to spend a lot of time cleaning your immersion blender each time you use it. Additionally, the motor has been designed to withstand continuous use without breaking.
Unlike other immersion blenders, this one from Mueller is not just comfortable to hold and to use, but also has a motor that will last for a very long time without breaking or wearing down.
- This immersion blender is incredibly easy to clean, and the blades won’t trap food
- It’s easy and safe to use this immersion blender in a pot of hot soup
- There are some reports of the blades breaking off of the blender
- Some users have reported having to hold the power button the whole time the blender is in operation
8. Cuisinart HB-155PC Immersion Blender Stick
You can keep it simple in the kitchen with this durable immersion blender from Cuisinart. Thanks to the variable speed control and the blending and whisking attachments, you will be able to prep and cook with ease and without having to wash out a lot of larger kitchen appliances when you are all done.
The comfort grip handle not only makes this immersion blender easy to hold onto when you use it, but also prevents you from accidentally dropping it when your hands are tired. It is strong enough to create a very smooth and creamy puree but still quiet enough that you will not disturb other family members or co-workers when you use it, which makes it a welcome addition to any home or office.
- This immersion blender can easily puree an entire pot of soup or whip a small amount of coconut cream
- The powerful blades are made of stainless steel that is designed to last
- There are some reports of the blender blade breaking when used to blend
- Some users have reported the bearings stripping and the blender no longer running
9. KitchenAid KHB2574SX Immersion Blender Stick
Thanks to the five speeds on this powerful blender, you can easily tackle most any kitchen task without a lot of work or worry about whether or not your appliance is strong enough to handle the work.
Choose from three different bell blades and other attachments to whisk, whip, chop, and blend. They are small enough so that they do not take up a lot of storage space in your kitchen, which is great if you live in a smaller space.
Being able to choose between an 8” and a 13” blending arm so that you don’t have to worry about accidentally getting your hand in the food that you are blending.
- It’s easy to twist the bell blades off and on when you need to switch between them
- This immersion blender is powerful enough to tackle ice without being damaged
- There have been users who have reported the arm of the blender breaking when being used
- Some users have reported that the chopper doesn’t stay in one piece and needs to be held together to be used