Looking for smoothie blenders with to go cup sets? You're in luck! We've listed out 9 affordable models that you're going to love.
Let's check them out...
1. Breville Boss To Go PLUS with 2 Cups (25 oz and 18 oz) BPB625BAL1BCA1
Not only does this blender come with two cups and travel lids to make bringing your smoothie with you easy, but it also boasts three stainless steel blades that are strong enough to power through any ice or frozen fruit that you want to blend.
The large capacity tumbler will let you blend up to 25 ounces of delicious smoothie, while you can use the smaller milling container to grind spices and oats, if desired.
See it in more in the following video...
- Able to power through any ingredients you include in your smoothie, such as pistachios, dark chocolate, dates, and oats
- The durable blender is designed so that it doesn’t leak when in use
- Powerful blades result in extremely smooth and velvety smoothies
- There are reports of the blender being so loud to use that it is uncomfortable
- Some users have reported that the cups break easily when dropped
2. Nutribullet Pro 900 with To Go Cup 12-Piece Accessory Set
The powerful blades on this blender are able to pulverize frozen vegetables and fruits, as well as ice, to provide you with a rich and creamy smoothie. The power base can be used with both the flat and the emulsifying blade, which lets you blend and grind easily.
Take your smoothie with you in the to-go cup, and enjoy the handle that comes on one of the lids.
The durable base is heavy enough that you don’t have to worry about the blender moving around on the counter-top when you are operating it, and the 600 Watt motor is strong enough to blend multiple smoothies back to back without any problems.
See it in a very strenuous test below...
- The cups can be washed in the dishwasher, and it’s easy to remove any food from underneath the blades
- Able to burst open seeds and crack fibrous stalks so you can blend anything you want
- The cups are large enough to blend a variety of ingredients all at once
- There are some reports of the blender smelling like smoke when in use
- Some users have reported problems with the blender leaking
3. Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ with Large and Small Cup
The five to-go cups that come with this blender make it the perfect choice for a busy family who wants to be able to provide everyone with a healthy snack or meal on the go.
The blades rotate so quickly that you can easily liquefy any ingredients, including frozen fruit and hard vegetables, and you enjoy all of the benefits of these food items.
When you use this blender, you will enjoy some of the creamiest smoothies ever, thanks to the speed and power of the motor. There are two manual speeds, and the digital timer counts down how much longer you have to wait for your drink to be finished.
Check out how easily it crushes ice below..
- Choose from a variety of different sized cups to take the perfect amount of smoothie with you on the go
- Able to make everything from soups and smoothies to hummus without lumps
- There are some reports of bits of skin from vegetables and fruits being left behind in the smoothie
- Some users have trouble with leaking from the lids
4. Braun PureMix Power Blender with Two To-Go Cups
With an impressive 1,000 Watts of power, the motor on this blender from Braun can finely blend even the toughest vegetables or nuts that you want to include in your smoothie.
The rubber coating inside the blender results in a quieter blend so that you don’t have to worry about waking up your family if they are still in bed.
The blades, jug, and blade holder quickly come apart so that you can clean the blender without much work.
Choose between chop, ice crush, or smoothie programs with the touch of a button, or select one of three different speeds or the pulse feature to customize your drink.
- Not only is this blender powerful, but it is incredibly attractive and easy to keep clean
- The two cups make it easy to take your meal or snack with you on the road
- Storing the cord under the blender keeps the countertop clean and neat
- There are reports of the blender leaking if it hasn’t been properly screwed together
- Some users have reported accidentally nicking the rubber gaskets when cleaning the blender
5. COSORI High-Speed Blender with 3 To Go Cups
With 23,000 RPM, it’s easy to see how powerful this blender is and that it can easily chop and blend anything that you put in it.
Not only can it blend vegetables and fruits, but it can easily power through nuts and even ice cubes without any problem. The stainless steel blades can easily be removed for easy cleaning, which prevents you from having problems with food that gets stuck underneath them.
You can use the pulse feature if you have problems getting the food chopped down to a small enough size. The removable blade, as well as all included accessories, are safe to put in the dishwasher, which decreases the amount of time that you spend cleaning up your kitchen.
Check out how it works here (along with a delicious vegan recipe)...
- At almost 9 pounds, this blender will not move on the counter when in action
- The blender is easy to clean
- Auto blend feature allows for hands-off blending
- There are some reports of the blender not turning on
- Some users are frustrated by lack of measurements marked on the side of the blender
6. Oster Versa Pro BLSTVB-104-000 Blender with Food PRocessor, To Go Cups And Mini Jar
The large 8-cup capacity jar allows you to make a huge batch of smoothies or soup and then portion it into to-go cups so that you can take it on the road. The blades switch between moving forward and backward, which helps to draw food into the blades and ensure that the final result is perfectly smooth. Use the manual settings or the preprogrammed settings to perfectly customize the food that you are blending, mixing, chopping, or pureeing. The all metal drive comes with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee, so you never have to worry about what you will do if it fails you. Additionally, you can blend directly in the to-go cups if you do not want to have to clean out the larger jar.
- There is a lot of flexibility due to the different sizes of jars that are available
- The food processor attachment helps you chop and prep food for meals
- There are reports of the tamper being so long that it gets caught in the blades
- Some users have complained that the jar is not dishwasher safe and needs to be washed by hand
7. BlendWorks High Speed Blender with 20-ounce To-Go Smoothie Cup
The variable speed control means that you can make adjustments while the blender is running, allowing you complete control over the final product that you make.
Additionally, thanks to the 6-way blades, you won’t have to worry about whether or not your blender is strong enough to power through any ingredients that you want to blend.
The large 70-ounce container is huge, but it makes plenty of smoothie, soup, or sauce to share with family and friends.
- When you take your smoothie with you, you won’t have to worry about it leaking, thanks to the high-quality lid
- Included silicone spatula helps you get every last drop out of the blender
- The silicone seal is airtight and won’t allow any spills
- Some users have found it frustrating to have to complete a number of steps in order to operate the blender
- There are reports of the blender beeping and then turning off
8. Ninja Intelli-Sense System with Food Processor, Spiralizer and To Go Cup
With four separate attachments that will allow you complete blending, crushing, and grinding control without you having to sacrifice power, you will be able to blend and prep for meals and then quickly clean up.
The 1200 Watt base is powerful enough to force the strong blades through ice cubes, frozen fruit, and hard root vegetables without problems.
You’ll love the processor bowl, crushing pitcher, blender cup that lets you take your smoothie on the go, and auto-spiralizer. Blend directly in the blender cup, and then take it with you so that you don’t have to worry about washing out the pitcher.
See everything that it can do here...
- Perfect for grinding coffee beans, nuts, and even hard spices
- Able to puree hummus and guacamole to smooth consistency
- Durable enough to be used multiple times a day
- Some users have reported burning out the motor with daily use
- There are some reports of the blender getting stuck and no longer working
9. AICOK Smoothie Blender with 35 oz and 28 oz To Go Cup
With two different travel cups, you and another person will be able to blend and take your meal with you on the go.
The powerful motor runs at 1200 Watts, which means that you can create velvety drinks without any problem and that you won’t ever have to worry about chunks in your smoothie. Trust the one-touch technology for programs that will automatically run, combining pausing, blending, and pulsing for the best final product.
Additionally, you can power through seeds, frozen ingredients, and ice without worrying about the blender slowing down.
The two year warranty on this product will give you peace of mind that if something goes wrong with your blender, it will be taken care of right away.
See the AICOK do it's thing in this video...
- Built-in safety lock prevents the unit from running unless assembled correctly
- LED screen is easy to use and read
- Incredibly easy to clean up
- There are reports of food getting caught under the silicone gasket and drying there
- Some users reported that the blender had problems blending all the chunks of frozen fruit in smoothies