Trying to decide between the Nutribullet Blender Combo and the Nutribullet Pro? In this article, we'll tell you everything you need to know to make the best choice for you and your household.
Let's get started!
Nutribullet Blender Combo vs Nutribullet Pro Summary
You can blend hot liquids (with the vented lid), use a wide range of cup sizes, and even get access to a tamper tool.
If the Nutribullet Blender Combo is within your budget then we highly recommend it!
For more information on blender options, you may also be interested in this Nutribullet vs Ninja comparison.
If you want a detailed comparison of nutribullets, check out my reviews for the best nutribullet options.
Nutribullet to Go Cups
Both of these blender models come with Nutribullet to go cups, although the sizes they come with are slightly different.
Both of these machines come with the standard 1 year Nutribullet warranty. I've found that Nutribullet blenders tend to far outlast their warranties, though. But the warranty obviously isn't as great as a Vitamix or Blendtec.
- The Pro 900 comes with (2) x 32 oz cups.
- The Blender Combo comes with a (1) 24 oz cup (1) 32 oz cup and (1) 64 oz blender jar offering you a wider variety of sizes to blend in.
- The Nutribullet Blender Combo has 5 analog buttons on its interface with different speeds and pulse. To dive a bit deeper, you may also find our post on the Nutribullet Blender Combo vs Kitchenaid K400 helpful.
- The Pro 900 is just a twist mechanism where you just lock it into place and it starts blending.
The Nutribullet Pro is made in a wide variety of colors whereas the I've only ever found the Blender Combo in dark gray.
- The Pro 900 is less powerful than the Nutribullet Blender Combo. As the name implies, it has 900 watts of power. It still feels really powerful, though.
- The Nutribullet Blender Combo's motor base however has 1200 watts of power which is more than you're going to need for most things.
The Nutribullet Combo blender has a tamper which is really an amazing tool. If you've ever used a blender and had ingredients get stuck on the top, then you'll quickly understand why it's so amazing.
You stick the tamper through the top of the lid and push the ingredients into the blades so that they get quickly pulverized and form a vortex.
It's extremely convenient.
Hot Liquid Capabilities
You can blend warm/hot liquids if you use the vented lid on the 64 oz jar on the Blender Combo. However, it will NOT actually heat the liquids like the Nutribullet Rx.