Looking for blender with plastic jar options?
You're in the right place!
We've rounded up 12 blenders that you're going to love...
1. Kuvings Vacuum Sealed Blender
This vacuum sealed blender ensures that you do not introduce oxygen into the ingredients that you are blending, which helps to prevent foaming and ensures that your ingredients are fresh and look delicious. You will also end up releasing more nutrients and will find that the six blades can easily power through a variety of hard or frozen ingredients without slowing down or being damaged.
See it in action below...
- Rely on the noise reduction cover so that your blender doesn’t disturb others in your home
- This blender is incredibly easy to clean
- There are some reports of the vacuum function not working properly
- Some users have reported that the rubber insert in the carafe holds water and can easily mold
2. Blendtec Pro 795 Blender
Thanks to the powerful blades and the patented five-sided jar, you don’t have to worry about whether or not you will be able to fully blend with this blender.
The six preprogrammed cycles make it easy to set the blender and then forget it, and you can use the pulse feature for perfect chopping and layering.
Rely on the large 96-ounce jar to easily blend up to 44-ounces at a time without any leaks or spills.
Check out how quiet it is in the video below...
- Included spatula makes scraping out the last bits of a smoothie or chopped ingredients easy
- The sound enclosure helps to prevent the blender from being too noisy
- There are some reports that the blender lid doesn’t fit easily and needs to be pushed down securely and sometimes held in place
3. Cuisinart CBT-2000
With 3.5 peak horsepower, it’s easy to see how this blender operates so quickly and efficiently.
The automatic load sensing technology in the blender ensures that it will adjust its blending to the amount of ingredients in the jar, so you don’t have to worry about managing the blending yourself.
hanks to the memory function, you can easily adjust the preset time and create your own presets that meet your specific needs.
Here's more about how it works...
- Variable speed control allows for the best possible blending
- Able to grind, chop, puree, and blend
- The LCD screen is easy to read and understand
- There are some reports that the blender will spew gray smoke when the “clean” function is used
- Some users have reported that the bearings wear out very quickly in this blender
4. Hamilton Beach Professional 1800W
This blender is not only very durable, but it’s also designed to be incredibly quiet, which means that you won’t have to worry about disturbing others when using it to make a smoothie or meal prep. The motor is thermal protected so that there is very little chance of it accidentally burning out when in use, and the BPA-free jar is shatterproof. Thanks to the filler cap in the lid, you can easily measure out ingredients and pour them in when the blender is operating.
- Included tamper makes pushing ingredients towards the blades fast and safe
- Strong enough to crush whole ice cubes
- There are some complaints that the insert in the lid comes out too easily
- Some users reported that the blades stopped spinning after only a few uses
5. Nutri Ninja Blender
Not only will you love that you have a 72-ounce jar to blend in, but that you can also take your drinks or smoothies with you on the go thanks to the travel mugs.
Unlike other blenders, this one uses auto-iq technology that features a number of different intelligent blending programs that are timed so that all of the guesswork is taken out of blending, chopping, grinding, or pureeing.
Check out how good the large Ninja Jar is at crushing ice...
- The durable containers are able to withstand being dropped without breaking
- The blender is very easy to clean up
- Frozen fruit and ice is all completely blended without any chunks left behind
- There are some reports of users experiencing error messages on the blender and the blender refusing to operate
6. Vitamix Professional Series 750
One thing that makes this blender stand out from the rest, besides its powerful motor, pre-programmed settings, and specially designed jar, is the bright copper base that ensures it will look great in any kitchen.
The cutting blades are laser cut and made of stainless steel, which will prevent them from being damaged, no matter what kind of hard or fibrous vegetables you want to blend.
Advanced sound technology decreases the noise produced by the blender.
Here's the 750 in action...
- Self cleans in under a minute
- Able to easily grind even tough nuts into smooth butter
- Tamper makes it easy to push food towards the blade if the blender gets stuck
- Some users have reported that the blender tends to leak.
7. KitchenAid KSB8270CA
Thanks to the asymmetric blades, this blender is able to easily blend any ingredients without them getting caught in a vortex.
This means that even the toughest ingredients are quickly blended without any problem.
The precision speed dial makes it easy to adjust the speed while the blender is in operation, decreasing the likelihood that there will be a problem with the blender not being able to power through food.
Watch it do it's thing here...
- The metal base has been built for stability and durability
- Thermal control jar is able to handle both hot and cold ingredients
- Flex edge tamper makes tamping easy and can then be used to scrape the jar clean
- There are some reports that the machine will stop being able to go full speed
- Some users have reported that the blender smells when in use
8. Breville BBL620
The stainless steel blades in this blender are surgical grade and designed to hold their sharp edge for a longer period of time than other blenders.
Thanks to the LCD display that counts down how much time is remaining on the preprogrammed settings and allows you to see the speed you have set with the variable speed control, you will be able to tell how much longer you have to wait for your food, as well as the speed that you are using.
- The blades are contoured to prevent lumps in your food
- Ring pull on lid makes it easy to remove after operation
- Has a three-year warranty
- Some users have reported that all of the cycles, even the cleaning cycle, are incredibly loud
9. Vitamix 7500 Blender
With 10 variable speeds to allow you complete control over your blending, as well as a pulse feature, you will be able to easily create smoothies, soups, batters, and nut butters without any problem.
The 64-ounce container is low profile and designed so that it can easily fit underneath cabinets in the kitchen.
Thanks to the long cord, you can move this blender around as necessary and keep it plugged in for fast and easy use.
See how easy it is to use in the video below...
- Self cleaning makes using this blender fast and easy
- The stainless steel blades have been designed to cut through tough ingredients
- You can heat soup in the blender
- Warranty is excellent and Vitamix is good at repairing issues.
- Some users have reported that the ingredients tend to get stuck underneath the blades
- There are reports that the internal gears will slip, which means that it isn’t strong enough to handle very hard foods anymore
10. Waring Bar Blender TBB145
This powerful blender has been designed with simplicity in mind, as it has a high/low/off switch as well as a pulse feature. The stainless steel drive coupling has been built to last for a long time, but if there is a problem, then it can be easily replaced by the user. This blender is ideal for blending frozen drinks quickly and without many problems or having to add additional liquid.
- The aggressive blades are designed to crush through ice instantly
- The clear cap in the lid can be removed to add additional ingredients while the blender is working
- Some users have reported that this blender isn’t as strong as advertised and can’t crush through frozen fruit easily
11. Blendtec Classic 560 Blender
Enjoy the eight-year warranty on this blender and the fact that there are four speed settings along with a pulse feature.
The push-button screen is easy to use and wipe clean, and the LCD screen is clearly backlit so that you can easily see the countdown until your food is finished.
Additionally, this blender can easily blend, chop, puree, liquefy, and even make nut butter without slowing down.
You might also wanna check out my Blendtec Total Blender review if you're looking for other options.
Watch how easy it makes whole orange juice, even without added liquid...
- Able to heat up water and soup
- Tamper not required as the blender will pull ingredients towards the blades
- Able to easily blend leafy greens, such as kale
- There are reports of the rubber gasket getting shredded while the blender is on
12. KitchenAid 5-Speed Blender
Thanks to the five speeds, you can easily meal prep or make delicious smoothies in this blender. The intelli-speed motor automatically adjusts so that you will have a constant speed, no matter how thick the ingredients are that you are blending. The jar is shatter proof so you don’t have to worry about damaging it if you were to drop it, and the soft start feature will prevent motor burnout.
- The jar is light enough to be lifted with one hand, even when full
- Ice crush button makes it easy to prevent the ice cubes from whirring around instead of being blended
- There are some reports that the blade assembly comes loose and is difficult to seal correctly