Are you trying to find the best Ninja Blender models? In this guide, we've compiled everything you need to know along with a helpful chart so that you can compare everything on the market and find the best one for your needs. In this guide, expect to find the following...
- All the major Ninja blender differences laid out in an easy to follow review table.
- Model vs model comparisons to help you understand the smaller differences.
- Our pick for the Best Ninja Model (and why).
See our top 4 picks below for the best Ninja Blenders or keep reading to review the entire guide...
BEST OVERALL PICK
One of our favorite Ninja blenders that has multiple BPA free Nutri Ninja cup sizes that are super easy to clean and dishwasher safe. It doubles as a single serve personal blender and a countertop blender at the same time. A fantastic option for frozen drinks that you can take on the go.
Because the Ninja BL770 Kitchen System functions as a high quality blender food processor, it's a fantastic option for almost anything you can think of from fruits and vegetables to cookie dough. Use the single serve cups to take your morning smoothies on the go and the eight cup food processor bowl for prepping things like desserts or pizza dough! Perfect for those who don't want to invest in multiple appliances. Also comes with a neat recipe book!
BEST FOR BABY FOOD
This is one of the best Ninja blenders and kitchen systems for home use because it is versatile yet compact. It comes with multiple BPA free and dishwasher safe cups. Use one of the Nutri Ninja cups and auto iq programs to make a frozen fruit smoothie or switch to the food processing bowl to make things like nut butter or cake batter. If you're making a large batch, you always have the option of the blender pitcher. The motor power and blade design ensures that you can do it all and the different function (including pulse button) gives you full control.
BEST FOR PROTEIN SHAKES
The Nutri Ninja Blender BL456 doesn't come with any pre set auto iq functions, variable speed capabilities, or a touch screen display. However, the sharp blades and motor power make this simple blender perfect for frozen fruits and basic smoothies. It's an easy to use personal blender with easy to clean BPA free blender cup that you can throw in the dishwasher.
8 Best Ninja Blenders for Sale Online
Now let's review all of the differences between our picks for the best Ninja blenders...
#1 Ninja Mega Kitchen System BL770 Blender/Food Processor
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is one of the best Ninja blenders for kitchen connoisseurs. You’re basically getting a few different appliances in one when you choose it. First, you’re getting your standard blender with a generously sized 72-ounce pitcher with spout lid. Second, it has single-serve cups that you can blend right into when you want to make a frozen drink or smoothie.
Third, you’ll also get a food processor with this kitchen system. That means that, in addition to blending, you’ll be able to make things like dough. The more functions a blender has, the more use you’re going to get out of it – and we think anyone could find tons of uses for this one. If you are curious to find out more about blenders like this, you can read our guide on best blender food processor combo.
- Ultra-powerful 1500-watt motor and this blender features multiple buttons for speed control and a pulse button.
- Includes blending and food processing attachments great for things like pizza dough and general food prep.
- Can make multiple servings at once or single servings. Great for fruit based ice cream and other blend options.
- Suction cups make sure it stays in place.
- Easy to clean, as the parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Comes with a recipe book to try out.
- Some users said they have pause blending to scrape down the sides.
- Can be noisy.
#2 Ninja Professional Countertop Blender BL660
When it comes to large or small batches, we truly feel as if the BL660 gives you the best of both worlds. Along with this blender, you’ll get a large 72-ounce pitcher or two 16 ounce cups that you can blend into. This helps make the blender into an indispensable tool. Need to make a morning smoothie to go? The BL660 has your back. What about blending a large batch of salsa to serve with dinner? Once again, the BL660 can handle it. We don’t know about you, but we love the flexibility.
- Allows you to blend both large and small batches. Function as an easy to use personal blender. Fantastic for making healthy "ice cream".
- BPA-free parts, so you can feel safe drinking and eating out of the cups.
- The cups come with convenient sealable drinking lids so you can take them to-go, mess-free and worry-free.
- Parts are dishwasher safe, so simply toss the pitcher and cups in your dishwasher making it easy to clean.
- Can completely crush ice with high speed base and blade configuration.
- Can be pretty loud.
#3 Ninja Nutri Pro Blender BL456 18 Oz. and 24 Oz. To Go Cups
If you're in need of something with a lot of blending power that can make personal servings, the Ninja Nutri Blender BL456 is one of the best Ninja options. It has an amazing powerful 900 watts of power that allows it to crush through pretty much anything you need it to. Plus, its top twists on and doubles as a cup. With the included sipping lid, you can just remove the cup once you're done blending, put a lid on it, and go. All parts are free from BPA, too, so you can enjoy every single smoothie or soup you blend in it completely comfortably.
- All parts are BPA-free.
- You can safely put the cups in the dishwasher for an effortless clean.
- Perfect for getting all the vitamins and nutrients from your ingredients.
- Includes to-go lids that attach to the blending cup.
- With one manual program, this blender is super easy to control. Super simple as far as personal blenders go.
- Some users say the gasket can be a little difficult to keep clean.
#4 Nutri Ninja Personal Blender BL482 with Auto iQ
Want to take your blending power up a notch? This Nutri Ninja Blender is another great pick, because of its mind-blowingly powerful 1000-watt motor. The blending cup doubles as something you can drink out of, too. Like with the BL456 Ninja Personal Blender, you can drink out of it using the included spout lids. This is one of the best blenders out there if you’re looking for something to make personal-sized smoothies with. Being able to blend right into the same cup you drink out of can save you time and some of the mess involved with pouring into another cup.
- Comes with two spout lids that turn the blending compartment into cups you can drink out of.
- Comes with a recipe inspiration guide to help you create recipes with auto iq technology and pre set buttons to help you out.
- Can easily blend ice, seeds, and tough frozen fruits and many food items.
- Includes an 18 oz, 24 oz, and 32 oz cup.
- Easy to operate.
- It can get a little noisy.
- There are some reports that the base is a bit difficult to clean.
#5 Ninja Blender Food Processor System BL494
Your blender doesn’t have to be something that you just take out of the cupboard occasionally. With the right setup, it can become an integral part of your kitchen that you’ll find yourself using constantly.
The BL494 is an example of just such a blender. With an amazing 1200 watt motor base, and several multi-functional attachments, it makes itself into one of the most diverse kitchen appliances you’ll have. In addition to the blender top, this device comes with a dough processing tool and cups with sealing lids. Either make smoothies to-go, a huge batch of something in the 72-ounce cup, or even homemade dough. No matter what it is, this model can probably help you make it in some way.
- Includes a 72 ounce pitcher, 40 ounce food processor bowl, dough blade, and two cups with sealing lids for single servings. Functions as a personal blender and countertop blender.
- Has a recipe guide to help inspire you.
- At 1200 watts, the motor in this blender can pulverize anything without breaking a sweat.
- The blade reach up into the pitcher so no chunks get left behind.
- Some users reported that it’s noisy.
#6 Ninja Professional Countertop Blender BL610
Blenders are as diverse as the people using them. Given that we all have differing expectations of our blenders, it’s only natural that that these devices would come in all shapes and sizes. The this model boasts a massive 72-ounce pitcher. This could be the blender for you if you’re looking for something that can make huge and filling batches at once. Once you’re done blending, the lid has a built-in spout. This makes pouring out your delicious, freshly blended creations simple and mess-free.
- Powerful blender with 1000-watt base.
- Pouring spout allows you to pour into other containers without making a mess.
- Capable of blending ice.
- Six blades go up a center pillar in the blender, reaching all of your ingredients.
- A few users have noted that it can fling dry ingredients on the top and sides, so you have to stir to get them back into the mixture.
#7 Ninja Professional Blender NJ600
The NJ600 Professional Blender is another prime example of a blender designed to please crowds. With its 72-ounce pitcher, you won’t need to make multiple batches whenever you’re preparing soups, sauces, frozen drinks, or smoothies to share with friends and family. A strong 1000-watt motor also allows it power through virtually anything you need it to. Whether it’s ice or stubborn frozen ingredients, you can be sure this blender can chop it smoothly. Cleanup is a breeze, as well. The pitcher, lid, and even the blades are all safe for running through your dishwasher.
- Has a strong 1000-watt base. Great for simple blends like protein powder and frozen drinks.
- Can quickly blend ice into perfectly smooth snow.
- Large pitcher can make huge batches – perfect for sharing.
- A pouring spout makes it simple to pour into other containers.
- Although you can still buy it, the blender has been discontinued, which might make it difficult to find replacement parts if you ever need them.
- Cleaning off the blades can be a bit tricky.
#8 Ninja Professional Countertop Blender BL740
With the BL740 professional blender, you can go back to the basics. With only a few different modes, you won’t need to worry about fussing with complex settings every time you need to blend something. You’ll have two choices: the single-serve cup or the 72 oz pitcher. These parts are both dishwasher safe, so cleaning doesn’t have to be something for you to dread with this blender.
- Easy to operate with variable speed buttons.
- Includes a 72-ounce pitcher with spout lid and single-serve cup.
- The parts are safe for your dishwasher.
- Could use some more accessories.
What to Consider When Buying a Ninja Blender
What's the Watts / Power on your Ninja Blender?
When most buyers are trying to assess the best Ninja blenders for their needs, the first question is how powerful it is. This comes down mostly to what wattage your blender is at.
If your blender has a higher wattage, it will be able to power through more types of ingredients, even including ice. Rest assured that you'll have no problem blending virtually any ingredient if you get a 1500-watt blender, for example. Before you choose a Ninja blender, think a little about what you imagine yourself blending. If you're going to blend a lot of tough ingredients, consider looking for a blender with a greater wattage.
Additional Attachments that Come with Ninja Blenders
Blenders have come a long way since they were invented. No more are they limited to just occasional use for a smoothie or malt. Many blenders include extra attachments with different functions. It's not out of the question to get one that comes with a food or dough processing bowl.
Blenders with these additional attachments are much more versatile. Because they have uses beyond what the average blender can do, you'll be using them far more often. However, these aren't vital features. If all you want is a basic blender, you obviously don't need one with a food processor. Whether or not you want one with all the bells and whistles is up to you.
Ninja Blenders Pitcher Size
Here's another thing buyers should consider: how much are you planning to blend at any given time? Are you just going to make personal-sized smoothies, or will you be prepping whole dinners for the family in your blender?
This is where pitcher size comes in. Blenders come with all sizes of pitchers. If you were the type of person that only wanted to make smoothies for yourself, all you would need is a blender with a personal-sized pitcher. On the other hand, if you're going to make frozen drinks for your friends and family, you'll want a bigger pitcher. In general, the largest blender pitchers are around 70 ounces, which is more than enough to prep several servings.
And if you think you're going to want to make both single and multiple servings in your pitcher, that's not an issue, either. Many blenders come with interchangeable pitchers, allowing you to make cups for yourself or big batches for everyone.
Blending Modes and Pre Set Auto IQ Technology
Just like extra attachments or pitchers, blenders can come with built-in blending modes. For instance, a blender could have a specific ice-crushing function or one designed for making smoothies. The most basic blenders will usually only have one function that you hold down until you've adequately blended your food. This makes them easy to use, but may not cut it for you when you're looking for a particular result. To determine how many modes the blender has, be sure to check the product description. Otherwise, you can also look at pictures of the blender. More blending modes usually means it has more buttons on the front.
Meanwhile, if you need a blender that can handle heat from soups or hot beverages, check our list of the best blender for hot liquids.
FAQ About Ninja Blenders
What is the Best Ninja Blender to Buy?
The right Ninja blender for you all depends on your personal needs. All of the models provide similar perks such as: dishwasher safe Ninja cups and a powerful motor, but some models come with accessories that others don't such as a food processor bowl. Our recommendation is to get the Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) so that you can get everything you could possibly want in one pre set package.
What is the Strongest Ninja Blender?
The most powerful motor Ninja Blender we could find is the Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770). It has a 1500 watt base so that it can handle all of the Ninja cups from the 72 oz pitcher to the food chopping bowl.
What is the best Ninja Blender for Smoothies?
If making smoothies is your main objective, then the Ninja Professional Blender (BL660) is your best bet. It doesn't fully function as a blender food processor like the Kitchen System, but it's a countertop blender that's versatile to make drinks in the large blender pitcher or 72 oz Ninja cups. Consider the size of your kitchen counter and how large of a blending jar that you could fit on it. Compared to other blender brands and other household appliances, Ninja offers so many size options so you need to make sure you're getting the right option for the amount of space you have.
What's Better the Nutribullet or the Ninja?
I would not say that there is one of these brands that are technically better per se. They each offer amazing personal blender options such as the Ninja BL456 and the Nutribullet Pro 900 make it easy to consume more fruits and vegetables. They also offer amazing countertop options such as the Ninja Professional Countertop 1000 and the Nutribullet Blender Combo. To learn more about blender these options in detail, check out our Nutribullet vs Ninja comparison.
Is the Ninja Freshvac Worth it?
Probably not. Instead of getting the Ninja with a Freshvac pump, a smart screen or anything fancy, you're better off investing in one of the other simple high speed blender options that Ninja has to offer. You probably won't notice a difference in the the smoothie quality or blending process from Freshvac pump. The only thing you might notice is the price range!
What About the Ninja Chef?
At the time of writing, it appears that the Ninja Chef high speed blender is no longer widely available for sale. Despite its high tech design, it appears users are more interested in simple kitchen gadgets and a straightforward blending experience.
At the end of the day all of these blenders are great if you can't a Vitamix or Blendtec. The warranties on their products are typically only one year long, but that's really their only major downside. Otherwise they are powerful, affordable and most users are happy with their purchase. Even Consumer Reports says they're are an economical option.
If you're still considering Blendtec, you can read more about it on my Blendtec Total Blender review.
Check out the articles below for more specific deep dives intro Nutri Ninja, Auto IQ Technology, and much more…