Looking for a blender with food processor attachment? We've listed out 8 different blender food processor combos that you can use for multitasking in the kitchen.
Let's check them out...
1. Ninja Blender/Food Processor Intelli-Sense CT682SP
Not only does this blender come with a food processor attachment to make prepping for cooking faster than ever, but it also comes with other attachments, as well.
The crushing pitcher, blender cup, and auto-spiralizer make it possible for you to pare down the appliances in your kitchen. They all fit neatly and snugly on the base, which powers them quickly and provides you with all of the chopping, pureeing, and spiralizing power that you want.
Thanks to the touchscreen display, you’ll find that controlling this blender is incredibly easy and intuitive. Additionally, the smart base is able to automatically recognize each attachment that you use and will display preprogrammed settings for you to choose from.
Here's a video of an unboxing so you can check it out...
- The smart base takes the guesswork out of choosing the right settings for your blender
- The jars are all made of heavy duty plastic that can survive being dropped or knocked against the counter without breaking
- Blades are not only very sharp, but they will hold their edge for a long time so that you don’t need to worry about them becoming dull
- There are some reports of the blender overheating when used to blend soup
- Some users have complained about how loud the blender is, as it will wake the family when used in the morning for a smoothie
2. Cuisinart BFP-650
Not only does this blender from Cuisinart come with a large 56-ounce jar that is spacious enough to blend smoothies and soups, but it also has a food processor attachment to make meal prep incredibly fast and easy.
The food processor attachment holds three cups and has a pusher as well as a feed tube. You will love the shredder/slicer disc and the chopper blade, as the two will make chopping, slicing, and dicing easier than ever.
The to-go cups make taking your smoothie with you simple, and, thanks to the pre-programmed functions on the blender, you don’t ever have to worry about whether or not you can create the perfect meal.
Here's a demo video so you can see it in use...
- Food processor is easy to put on the blender base and to use
- Able to crush ice and frozen fruit without any problems
- Even when chopping or blending hard vegetables, this blender doesn’t overheat or smoke
- There are some reports of the blades breaking during use
- Some users reported that the food slicer blade is not powerful enough to slice hard vegetables
3. Hamilton Beach 58149 Power Elite With Food Processor Cup
With a 700 Watt motor and a 5-cup jar and 3-cup food processor, you have all of the power and the space that you need to be able to chop, dice, puree, and liquefy without any problems.
Thanks to the mess free spout on the jar, pouring smoothies or soup is incredibly easy and won’t cause a mess, and the measurements on the food processor bowl make measuring out ingredients for a recipe incredibly easy and fast.
The stainless steel blades are designed to hold their sharp edge for a long time so that you don’t have to worry about whether or not they will be able to provide you with the cutting and chopping power that you need. Thanks to the 12 blending functions as well as the pulse feature, you are sure to get the perfect consistency every time you use this blender.
Here's a user review so you can check it out...
- Three-year warranty ensures that your blender will last
- Included cord storage helps to keep your countertop neat and clean
- It’s very easy to clean the blender without worrying about food getting caught underneath the blades
- Some users have had problems with the pitcher breaking easily and needing to be replaced
- There are some reports that the pulse setting doesn’t work well enough to break up frozen fruit
4. FOCHEA 3-in-1 Food Processor Chopper & Grinder
You never have to worry about whether or not you have room for a grinder, blender, and food processor in your kitchen when you opt for this appliance from FOCHEA.
It takes the place of these three appliances and makes prepping for meals and making smoothies and soup very easy. The food chopper can also be used to grind spices, and the blender is powerful enough to power through ice and frozen fruit without slowing down or overheating.
The stainless steel blades are strong enough to blend food without causing a lot of noise, and since you can easily wash all detachable parts in the dishwasher, cleanup is a breeze. Since the accessories click on and off of the base, you will know for sure when they are placed correctly on the base and ready for use.
- Unlike other similar appliances, this one is not very loud when in operation
- Can power through hard spices and chop vegetables for meal prep quickly
- Some users are frustrated about how the parts of the blender don’t fit together when in storage, which takes up a lot of room
- There are reports of the food processor attachment not being able to chop through hard root vegetables
5. Oster Versa Pro Blender With Food Processor Attachment BLSTVB-104-000
Thanks to the 1100 Watt motor on this blender, you never have to worry about whether or not your new appliance will have all of the power that you need when chopping or pureeing.
You’ll love not having to worry about food getting caught underneath the blades, as they spin both forwards and backwards, which ensures that all of the ingredients in the jar are pulled down to the blades and blended quickly and evenly.
Not only are there preprogrammed settings that you can choose from, but there are also manual controls so that you can easily make adjustments.
The food processor attachment as well as the mini jar allow you to prep all of your ingredients without any problems and without having to chop a single vegetable by hand.
Here's the base blender in action so you can see it...
- Able to power through nuts and seeds without problems
- Food processor has a large enough capacity to handle a lot of food at once
- There are some reports of the blender being difficult to take apart to clean
- Some users have reported that the steel gears slip, creating a loud noise when in operation
6. Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ9037X
Unlike other blenders that have food processor attachments and are large appliances that tend to take up a lot of counter-top space, this immersion blender from Braun is easy to store, but it still offers you all of the power that you need.
It’s easy to change the attachments while you are prepping for a meal, and since you can adjust your blending power without having to stop, you will find that you have complete control over your meal.
Thanks to the smooth start, there won’t be any uncomfortable jolting when you turn on this blender, and the advanced technology and design helps to prevent any splashing, no matter what you are blending or chopping.
This video of the product is pretty impressive...
- Single-hand operation allows you to keep the other hand free for other kitchen tasks
- It’s incredibly easy to clean all of the attachments
- Some users have had difficulty getting this blender to chop ice
- There are some odd reports of this blender leaking chemicals into food when used
7. Kitchenaid 5-Speed Hand Blender KHB25610B
Not only is the removable arm long enough to help you reach into very deep pots of soup without accidentally burning yourself, but the interchangeable attachments include three bell blades, a whisk, and a food processor.
While the food processor bowl is only 2.5 cups, it is still large enough to provide you with enough space for all of your food prep needs.
Thanks to the five different speeds that you can choose from, you will be able to perfectly customize how this blender works for you.
Because you can switch effortlessly between the different attachments when prepping ingredients, you will find that this task goes much faster than before.
Let's see it working here...
- Soft grip handle makes the blender easy for anyone to hold, even if they have hand pain
- It’s very easy to run the attachments in hot and soapy water to clean them
- There are some users reporting the arm of the blender breaking during use
- Some users have stated that the blender isn’t able to operate fast enough to meet their needs
8. Oster Professional 1200 With Food Processor Attachment
This food processor and blender has seven different speeds to choose from, three different pre-programmed settings, and a pulse feature for the best control over your blending.
The food processor is incredibly large, at 5 cups, which ensures that you have all of the space that you will need, no matter what vegetables you need to process.
Thanks to the extra wide jar on the blender, your ingredients won’t have any problems falling down to the blades and being blended.
With 1200 Watts of power to crush ice, it’s easy to see why this blender is known for being strong and powerful.
Here's a helpful user review...
- Able to grind nuts, seeds, legumes, and soft grains
- Food processor is easy to use and large enough to handle a lot of ingredients at once
- Some reports state that powdery ingredients tend to get stuck to the wall of the blender jar and won’t mix in evenly
- There are some users who have reported that the cover on the food processor doesn’t fit correctly and allows food to fly out