Trying to figure out where to find grenadine syrup in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you'll find it in...
We'll also tell you which stores typically carry it. You can also click any of the links below to order it online.
If You Have Food Allergies
If You're Looking for Bulk
If You're Looking for Non-Alcoholic
If You Want Shelf-Stable
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Grenadine Syrup In?
You'll most likely find grenadine syrup with the cocktail mixes in the grocery store. Depending on your state laws, these may be in a liquor aisle or beer and wine aisles.
Check the soda aisle, too. Many grocery stores will organize grenadine with products like club soda and seltzer.
Lastly, check the condiment aisle or the aisle with syrups and honey. But if you haven't spotted it anywhere, our store guide below can help you find it fast...
Related Article: Where to Find Garlic Paste in the Grocery Store
What Stores Sell Grenadine Syrup?
- Amazon - Amazon is a great place to find standard grenadine syrups as well as fancy grenadines from a wide variety of vendors.
- Walmart - Walmart carries grenadine brands like DaVinci and Cocktail Artist in the condiment aisle as well as beer, wine and spirit aisles. Use the online store guide to get product availability information for any location.
- Whole Foods - You'll see natural and small-batch grenadines like Small Hand Foods, Morris Kitchen and Barsmith at Whole Foods. Check the beverage and syrup aisle as well as the beer, wine and liquor aisles.
- Safeway - Shopping at Safeway? Look for Rose's and Raft Essentials in the honey and syrup area.
- Target - Target offers Rose's Grenadine Syrup in the section of the beverage aisle with cocktail mixes.
- Trader Joe's - Stop by Trader Joe's stores for grenadine syrup in the beer and wine area.
- Kroger - Kroger stocks Rose's, Barsmith and Raft Essentials in the alcohol and pancake syrup sections of the store.
- Publix - If you're passing by a Publix, stop in for Rose's, Cherry Man or Barsmith in the beer and wine section and the aisle with syrups and nectars.
- Liquor Stores - Most liquor stores offer cocktail mixing items like grenadine.
You Might Also Like: Where to Find Ginger Beer in the Grocery Store
Great Ways to Use Grenadine Syrup
Make Layered Cocktails
The ruby red hue of grenadine makes it a great layering element in colorful cocktails. Try it in tequila sunrises, festive Fourth of July drinks with blue curacao and fun tropical punches.
Also Read: Where to Find Ginger in the Grocery Store
Make Shirley Temples
The famous Shirley Temple makes both kids and adults happy. You can use ginger ale or Sprite, or make it with any light or natural soda you prefer. Or make a Roy Rogers with cola and grenadine.
Use It in Fruit Salads
A splash of grenadine will turn fruit salads into refreshing desserts. You can do this with any grenadine, pomegranate or cherry-flavored syrup, and don't forget to try different ingredients like coconut and cacao nibs to make them extra special.
Also Related: Where to Find Harissa Paste in the Grocery Store