Searching for apple cider in the grocery store? We'll help you out. Here are the aisles you should be checking...
If You Want Low-Calorie
If You're Looking for Organic
If You're Looking for Bulk
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Apple Cider In?
If you don't see it there, keep an eye out on your way to the fruits and veggies. It might be in a display or special section in or near the produce area. Keep in mind that apple cider may be shelf-stable or refrigerated.
Next, try the juice aisle. It may be near the apple juice or in an organic and natural section of the juice aisle. In fact, if your grocery store has a natural food aisle, look there, too.
If you want to find it fast, check one of the places below. They're all known to carry apple cider when the season is in full swing...
Related Article: Where to Find Almond Paste in the Grocery Store
- Farmers Markets - Most likely, you're going to find apple cider at a farmers market. It may be pasteurized or unpasteurized, but it should be there in the fall.
- Amazon - We know that Amazon has everything, so Amazon is a good source for apple cider, especially if you do online grocery shopping. The best thing about getting it from Amazon is that you can buy it well past the time the other stores have stopped selling it.
- Walmart - Walmart is another spot to scope out for extended season apple cider, though you should check the store locator on Walmart's website to make sure the store in your area has it in stock. You may also want to stop in for Martinelli's Sparkling Cider.
- Whole Foods - You can find ciders like 365 Everyday Value Organic Apple Ginger Cider at Whole Foods.
- Safeway - If nothing else, Safeway should have Martinelli's Sparkling Cider.
- Trader Joe's - Trader Joe's has various types of branded apple cider, like Spiced Cider and Organic Cold Pressed Fuji Apple Spiced Cider. What comes out each year may vary.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Your neighborhood health food store probably stocks local apple cider.
- Apple Orchards - Do you love picking your own at apple orchards? Look for fresh-pressed cider when you're paying.
- Kroger - Kroger stores offer Kroger brand apple cider as well as Hays Orchard Original Apple Cider.
- Publix - You can pick up Red Jacket Original Apple Cider or Martinelli's Sparkling Cider at Publix.
- Wegmans - Wegmans has its own brand of apple cider, but you can also get other brands here.
Nothing says fall like a cider donut. These spiced vegan donuts are light, sweet and delicious with coffee or tea. Here's an idea: Make cider donut holes to serve on a dessert platter next time you're hosting a party or going to a potluck.
See Also: Best Enameled Cast Iron Tea Pot Picks