Searching the grocery store shelves for food coloring? Here are the aisles you should be checking, as well as which stores carry it.
If You Don't Want Artificial Coloring
If You're Looking for All-Natural
If You're Looking for Kosher
If You Want Organic
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Food Coloring In?
Food coloring is most frequently found in the baking aisle of the grocery store. Check by the sprinkles and cake decorating materials.
For natural vegan food coloring, you might want to try the organic or natural food aisle. As a last resort, check any holiday sections of the store.
But if you haven't seen it anywhere, one of stores listed below will have it...
You Might Also Like: Where Is Hominy in the Grocery Store?
What Stores Sell Food Coloring?
- Amazon - Amazon is a great place to find natural food coloring in any color you need.
- Walmart - Walmart sells Watkins and other food coloring brands. Look in the baking aisle or check the store locator on Walmart's website.
- Whole Foods - Stop by the baking supply aisle at Whole Foods for Color Garden or Watkins.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Food coloring might only be available at the health food store in your neighborhood around the holidays, but you can always call and ask.
- Target - The food coloring should be in the baking aisle at Target.
- Safeway - Safeway also keeps food coloring in the baking aisle.
- Kroger - Look for store brand, McCormick or Color Kitchen in Kroger supermarkets.
- Publix - Check the baking supply aisle at Publix.
- Albertsons - Albertsons keeps food coloring in the baking and holiday sections.
- Wegmans - You can pick up food coloring in the baking aisle at Wegmans.
Read Also: Is There White Food Coloring?